Cross-words, Sudoku, Scrabble, you choose! Some like to pick their brains by reading the newspaper, but others find these word or number games to be very liberating because the only thing you have to think about is finding the solution. You can find many of these games in books, table games or on the computer.
- The Big Book of Brain Games: 1,000 PlayThinks of Art, Mathematics & Science by Ivan Moscovich and Ian Stewart (Paperback - Jul 30, 2006)
Nothing’s old-fashioned about knitting! Far from it! Many Hollywood starlets knit! One stitch up, one stitch down! It’s impressive to see all the different things you can make once you know the basics.
- Simple baby: 20 Special Handknits for Baby’s first two years, Debbie Bliss, 2006.
- The any yard, any size knit hat book by Sarah Bradburry, 2007.
Try painting on your clothes, furniture, glasses and plates, canvas, ceramic tiles or wooden objects. Let your imagination run wild and be creative with your paint brush!
- Paint: Illustrated Techniques for Every Medium by Amy Jeynes (Paperback - Jun 11, 2007)
The pearl and bead bars are very popular amongst mothers. Colored pearls can be original and beautiful jewelry once you've put your personal touch Every piece of jewelry you create will be an original! Don’t settle only on necklaces! Make bracelets, earrings and rings!
- Omer de Serres: everywhere throughout the province!
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Jewelry Making and Beading (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer) by Chris Franchetti Michaels (Paperback - Oct 8, 2007)
- The Encyclopedia of Jewelry-Making Techniques: A Comprehensive Visual Guide to Traditional and Contemporary Techniques by Jinks McGrath (Hardcover - Sep 1995)