- Stop working late or bringing some work at home;
- Tidy up the house regularly;
- Set aside a couple’s night or family day.
Here’s what the Dalai Lama answered a journalist who asked him how he could be so calm despite his tumultuous life :
- "When I eat, I eat; when I walk, I walk; and when I listen to a person, I listen to a person."
- Not satisfied with the answer, the journalist replied : "Well, so do I..."
- The Dalai Lama then said : "When you eat, you think; when you walk, you run; and when you listen to someone, you think about what you’ll answer next."