Your baby has tasted many fruits and vegetables, and he’s even tried meats. To make your purees a little bit more tempting for your little one, try changing your menu!
Mix meat with a fruit for a softer taste and a tastier texture.
- Pork and peach
- Lamb and mango and peach
- Chicken and pineapple
- Chicken, zucchini and pears
- Pork, shallot and apple
New and improved liver with more iron in every spoonful!
- Chicken liver and squash
- Chicken liver, apples and sweet potatoes
Fruit fiesta! Combine many fruits to stimulate his taste buds!
Had you thought about these combinations?
- Mango, kiwi and papaya
- Pineapple and banana
- Mango and blueberry
- Apple and mandarin
- Honey melon and cantaloupe
- Strawberries and apples
- Pineapple, mandarin, apple, orange juice and raisins (in the oven)
- Apple, peach, and pear
Stews, soups or purees?
- Turnip and apple
- Cabbage and broccoli
- Cauliflower and broccoli
- Asparagus and tomatoes
Beans, eggs and more
To avoid pasty textures, try these combinations:
- Lentil, tomato, beans and peas
- Chick-peas, zucchini, onion and spinach
- Zucchini, cheese, milk and small cooked pasta
- Tofu and mango
- Cottage cheese and peaches
- Zucchini and bananas
- Pear puree mixed with a vanilla soy pudding
- Veal, potatoes, leek and broccoli
- Poached salmon in milk with potatoes, onions, red peppers and corn kernels.