We all suffer from low energy now and then during the day. Having a snack will keep you energized and prevent getting overly hungry by lunch or dinner time.
Here are snack ideas for the whole family.
- Hummus and mini pitas
- Diced cheese
- Yogurt fruit dip and maple syrup
- Granola bars
- Mixed nuts
- Vegetables and dip
- Yogurt (drinkable or in a tube)
- Apple, cheese and crackers
- Bowl of fruit salad
- Raw tofu (diced)
- Dry fruits
- Purée (like applesauce, or pear, peach or mango purée)
- Homemade smoothie
- Fruit flavoured fresh cheese (Minigo, Petit Danone, etc.)
- Soy pudding (SoYummi, for example)
- Rice cakes
- A bowl of cereal
- Cookies or muffins
- Toast (with peanut butter, cheese, nut butter, honey, jam, etc.)
- A slice of vegetable mini-pizza
More ideas? Write to us, we would like to add them to this list!