They've got leaks!
- It is possible that the diapers are not correctly adjusted to your baby or that they are not adapted to your child’s body type.
- You may have a build-up problem. Change soap or do an intense scrubbing.
- Be careful not to use too much soap!
My baby’s bottom is red. I think it may be because of his diapers.
- Try a new soap. Look for one that is hypoallergenic.
- Try an intense diaper scrub. Build-ups can irritate babies.
- Stop using essential oils.
- Try using disposable diaper liners if the diaper’s fabric is made of natural fibers (like bamboo, cotton) and is in direct contact with the baby’s skin. The liner will get rid of the humidity on the baby’s skin.
Washable diaper users genrerally don't encounter many problems. When problems occur, the best way to figure it out is to use the “trial and error” method.