In the evening
- Visibility: keep an eye on your friends
- Accessibility: always be with someone you trust when moving from one place to another
- Availability: if a problem occurs, be ready to intervene (cell phone)
You want to be treated like an adult? Act like one and be true to your word. Make sure that your partner or your friends know where you’re going or are informed if you must leave early. Always keep cash on you to take a taxi, in case you have to leave abruptly.
- Be reasonable: it’s not your last night out
- Be responsible: if you want to be trusted again
- Be kind: when heading back home, be nice to your parents
Finally, avoid deciding anything on the spot because safety cannot be improvised.