Mandoline – Développe tes défenses naturelles! has won the prestigious Best Canadian culinary cookbook – French of the Gourmand World Cookbooks Awards 2010.
Servings: 16 portions
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Refrigeration: 3 to 4 days
Freezing: 2 to 3 months
- 1 litre (4 cups) frozen berries
- 500 ml (2 cups) oats (minute oatmeal, uncooked)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) whole wheat flour
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) canola oil
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Spread berries in a square 23 cm (9 inch) baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Add canola oil and mix well.
- Spread oatmeal mixture on berries.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.