Write us if you want to add your suggestions to the list. Give us a few details on the outing to help parents get a better understanding of what the activity is about. Whether it’s a traditional activity or a new discovery, we want to know about it! As you can see, with all the ideas that have been given, you won't be bored any time soon!
- Zoos and aquariums: find one near you!
- Theme parks and Water Parks: here is a list of different parks all across Canada)
- Family festivals
- Waterfalls: Canada has some of the most impressive ones in the world (Niagara Falls, Takakkaw Falls, Chutes Montmorency, Hunlen Falls, Della Falls, etc.)
- Fruit picking on a farm
- Museums (Canadian Children’s Museum, Children’s Discovery Museum, Hamilton Children’s Museum, London Regional Children’s Museum, Musée pour Enfants de Laval, TELUS World of Science)
- Train rides
- Giant Corn Mazes: find one near you by looking at our list of corn mazes in Canada
- Geocaching: Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices
As you can see, these are only a few of the many different activities you can do with the entire family. Use your creativity, and don't be afraid to get off the beaten track. Ask your children for suggestions of what they'd like to do. You could be pleasently surprised with what they have to say!